At White Glove, we provide an outstanding compensation package to our nursing staff because we believe they deserve and should be rewarded for their dedication and service. In return, our nurses are expected to demonstrate professionalism, requisite skill, proficiency and readiness, to fulfill their responsibilities. Before joining our team staff is required to meet stringent criteria which will include credentialing, validation of experience, appropriate screening and references.
Following is a basic list of requirements. Note that requirements may vary for specific positions.
- License for specialty
- Certification applicable to specialty, ex BCLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, TNCC, etc.
- 1-2 years experience in your area of specialty
- Clinical references
- Competency testing, including annual core mandatory testing
- Medical documents (annual physical, TB screening, immunizations, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (unrestricted Social Security card, U.S. passport, Permanent Resident card, etc.)